Saturday, March 27, 2010

Family of Org

When I scan the list>> WHAT WE OWE TO THE GREEKS I think about how my Psych prof keeps harping about family of origin. Starting with Freud, how it is what all that psychology theory stuff is based on. Freud, Jung...now I'm seeing how much it all comes down from ancient Greek philosophy and theater... myth and religion.

Maybe I will write my final Psych paper on the screwed up family system of Persephone. Classic kid of divorce, two houses, accusations of abuse...
full bibliography coming soon

Here's another short film from YouTube that tells the story of Persephone in an arty black and white style. But THIS ONE is much sexier. A third video, Kiss of Lord Hades may have some copyright issues. And this one is just plain problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment