Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Even Slaves and Women

Julia is not the only one who wants to make a movie about the Mysteries. I've been finding some other efforts on YouTube:


Happy to learn that The Mysteries was pretty class leveling. Anyone who spoke Greek could be initiated, even SLAVES and WOMEN. Pretty sure I'm both. Και μπορώ να το Google Translate ελληνικά!

Hey Mom... I got your message. Thanks for the great news about the Health Care Bill. We have been on the road, and no one picked up the Herald Trib in the last few days. GOBAMA CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can finally graduate and you can take me off your plan.

BTW : Don't worry about me. I'm safe. Can't call. Still no cell charger. Only 2 more days in Greece. Back to Athens, then home on Sunday. (You are still picking me up, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment