Thursday, July 22, 2010

No Longer MIA

Where've I been and wtf have I been up to?

Final Projects
Final Papers
Final Exams
Final goodbyes to 5 years worth of college friends, lecture halls, and energy drinks... Final photo ops with profs and rents in front of Old Main.


Dad looks proud. Mom looks worried.

Yes, they did finally allow me to do the pomp and circ thing, eventhough I still have 3 more credits dangling toward my degree. We won't go into the long saga of my petitioning the university to allow those 3 credits to transfer in from community college. All I need to do now is FINISH THIS INTERNSHIP. My prof says I need to document everything I do on this blog, then I can have the director sign off on my paperwork, send it back to the U and then I am done. Done.

I leave again in two days for The Mysteries set. No, I'm not going to Greece this time. Julia keeps sending me email updates with changes. (We were supposed to start shooting in June!) First it was going to be Upper Michigan because of some tax incentive. But the studios there were all backed up. Instead, we will be shooting in Northern Minnesota. I guess it's my job to nod enthusiastically when she insists that Minnesota looks just like Ancient Greece.

Nine weeks of shooting.

3 credits. Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment