Monday, July 26, 2010

My Internship starts NOW

Flew in to the Duluth International Airport today. Yikes! And I thought I grew up in the boondocks. I feel like I've time traveled, again. Only this time it's like 1980 or back when my mom was in college. This town is... quaint.

Met up with Julia, George, and some of the crew members at the hotel near Lake Superior. That is one big body of H2O.

I am trying very hard to make believe it is the Aegean.

I explained to Julia (THE MYSTERIES director) my situation with the internship and my last 3 credits. She agreed that she could sign off at the end of the summer, providing I stick with the production until the wrap. She didn't really know that I have been keeping this blog... (eventhough I'm pretty sure I told her in Athens). Now she wants to look at it and approve what I post.

Meanwhile, the producer George Smith was all fired up about this new social networking tool for film promo... and wants me to help set up our Mysteries Movie website AND manage the content for our page on Movieset:
MovieSet - Behind the Scenes Access to Films in Production

My internship duties keep shifting. Oh well, I guess I'll keep busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment