Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Graphix in da house

Today's additions to my job description:
1- check the weather hourly, report to George with updates
2- design tshirts for crew
3- ooops, design an identity for The Mysteries movie to be used on the crew tshirts
4- while I'm at it... take the newly designed Mysteries identity and apply it to other promotional materials... like website, posters, hats, buttons...

Rained all day today, torrential, with promises of tennis ball sized hail. The location shoot was canceled, so I spent the day on my laptop, searching for fonts and working up a type treatment for THE MYSTERIES. George pushed for me to use DALEK, a free font off the web. I could hear my design professors groaning.




But I think it works ok, if you like that sort of thing. Still testing colors and variations. Suggestions?



Making signage for the trailers and the locations. Making ancient greek signage for the agora scene. Whipping up a little website for The Mysteries. No end to projects to keep me busy from 6am to midnight on a rainy day. Somehow I am now their inhouse graphics dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment