Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home away from home away from home...

ok. check. The Gitchee Gumee coffeeshop is now my lifeline.

whew.

Have I told you about the old Bible camp that is now accomodations for cast and crew of THE MYSTERIES? The stars get their own trailers at least. But Krys Douglas was so mad she ripped her name off her door.


sigh.

Other than the showers that smell like rotten eggs, it's not all that bad. I can live with the mosquito bites and the aggressively friendly chipmunks (former christian campers trained them to run up your leg for a graham cracker). A few bodacious black bears are a concern to some, but I am careful to NOT bring any food into my tent. Hank and Janine speculate that the bears had a paw in the disappearance of the piglets this weekend.

Thunderstorms can be problematic, especially when using electronics in a tent. I learned that the hard way.

So, from now on, I will be blogging from my favorite new java hut. The log cabin theme is sooooooo old world.

No comments:

Post a Comment